If you belong to a community group in Kirklees then Communities Who Can can provide a wide range of training and learning activities and courses for your group.
Contact us for more details.
Committee Skills Free Training Course
This session can be tailored to meet your needs and can be held locally to you. The 3 hours session can cover
- What is the purpose of a committee? What you do and why?
- What can you achieve as a group?
- Roles and responsibilities of committee members and officers
- Support available from Communities Who Can and Housing organisations.
- Tips for working as a team to make a difference in your community
- Estate Inspections
Please email Maxine.email@example.com to book or call 225799.